Baylor Scott & White Health in North Texas is currently looking for an OUT PATIENT Pulmonologist to join the Baylor University Medical Center team. Below is a quick overview of the position:
Baylor University Medical Center (OP only position):
- This is an outpatient position, our ICU group is fully staffed so there will not be an opportunity to cover IP shifts.
- Clinic hours M-F, 8-5
- Clinic located onsite at Baylor University Medical Center, level 1 trauma center in the heart of Dallas, Texas
- Currently 2 providers in the group - Dr. Jeffrey Kopita & Dr. Ginger Tsai-Nguyen
- We are looking to hire 2 additional providers for this group over the next two years
- Employed opportunity
- We DO NOT sponsor any type of visas
This employed position provides extremely competitive salary and includes generous relocation, full health benefits, 401K, and a superb support structure.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion* and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, Baylor Scott & White Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex offers a great real estate market, strong school systems, passion for arts and culture, all major professional sports teams, and endless entertainment options.
If you would like additional information about this opportunity, please send your CV to: Bailey Singleton, Physician Recruiter at Megan.Davis@bswhealth.org