TriHealth Pulmonary Medicine, ranked #14 in the nation for Pulmonology by U.S. News & World Report, is a well-established group of successful Pulmonologists who care for people first. We offer the full clinical realm of pulmonary care including: critical care, inpatient consultation, outpatient clinic, bronchoscopy procedures, navigational bronchoscopy capability and EBUS. Started more than 30 years ago, our group has the largest pulmonary market share in the greater Cincinnati area.
We are currently welcoming a BE/BC Pulmonologist to meet the increasingly growing demands of our high volume outpatient and inpatient practices. Opportunities are available at a number of our beautiful, patient-centered suburban medical centers in and around Cincinnati, Ohio.
TriHealth is a large, integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system that is physician led, and locally, regionally, and nationally recognized for innovative, outstanding care. Our physicians enjoy:
- competitive salary along with productivity incentives
- comprehensive health care coverage including dental and vision
- Generous CME stipend (5k)
- 401k with employer match and 403b
- malpractice with tail coverage
- employee lifestyle and wellness programs with on-site fitness centersJoin us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and youll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Cincinnati is ranked #9 on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas. Attractive relocation packages are available.
For more information send your CV, call or text me:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392