Mode of Interview – In person/Skype
Location - Alexandria
Term - Very Long Term
Experience Working with OpenSource products RedHAT in particular.
Expert or equal level of proficiency in Development using Puppet/Chef GitHub - Specially automation of Middleware, OS Automation Experience a Plus.
Working Knowledge of CFME/CloudForms Management Engine (RedhAT)
working with Middlware Products (Jboss EAP, EWS/JWS, SOLR, Hadoop, Zookeeper Fuse Services Network, Tomcat) and not Operating System
Looking for someone with Decent working knowledge and exposure with Puppet, CloudForms to help automate the Day to day activities.
Expert at scripting using Shell, and CLI In particular.
Knowledge of Other products such as WebSphere, alfresco, marklogic, Cassandra, BigData Apache Hadoop is plus.
- Participates in the design and implementation phases for new and existing products, with a focus on providing the technical knowledge for successful execution of the requirements.
- Help engineering implement new technologies in development for future production deployment.
- Working with team to analyze and design infrastructure with 99.99% up-time with server virtualization, clustering, replicating databases, disaster recovery, and geographic redundancy.
- Work with PAAS and Cloud services experts for detailed understanding of systems as required and provide them key project-specific requirements.
- Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to engineering peers as required and lead technical staff responsibilities.
- Server Maintenance based on updates, system requirements, data usage, and security requirements.
- Build out a robust system to auto-scale our platform and work closely with our engineering team to diagnose how to build this, how to manage this and what triggers to measure.
- Actively monitor and administer the applications and hosting environment to increase efficiency, improve reliability, and minimize downtimes.
- Triage and provide technical solutions to environment related issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment.
- Support developers with change requests, uptime, performance, Build and deployment related issues, and access.
- Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Manage and control the continuous release promotion cycle (through automation) including the following environments: development, QA, Performance, Pre-prod and production.
- Develop deployment scripts on a lifecycle automation platform for the orchestration, integration and automation of Puppet Configuration promotions and software releases.
- Extensive experience on Devops tools like Subversion, GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, or Nexus repositories.