Who We Are:
Since 1967, ISEC has been delivering innovative and custom projects through a national footprint of more than 1,400 dedicated professionals. Our core values – commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork – are the cornerstones of our business.
ISEC utilizes a unique approach to every project by seamlessly integrating multiple scopes of work throughout all phases of a project. This reduces the need for additional subcontractors and mitigates the risk of gaps or overlaps to the client, providing true project ownership and accountability, from concept to completion.
What We’re Looking For:
Do you enjoy reading construction documents, interpreting fine details of an estimate, and finding the risk and potential rewards? Can you establish relationships with suppliers and negotiate pricing to meet or beat the estimated budget? Do you feel comfortable communicating with people at all levels within the organization?
We’re looking for a highly motivated and detailed team member to work out of our Greenwood Village, CO office, who is driven to find creative ways to set up our construction projects for success! This candidate will:
- Identify architectural millwork and ornamental metals scope on the contract documents
- Source potential fabricators to build the work as designed
- Organize the estimate into suitable work categories and enter all material, labor, general conditions, and contingencies into the preliminary job cost
- Draft instructions for engineering the shop drawings to accurately cover risk and capitalize on opportunities
- Request pricing, analyze proposals, and draft purchase agreements to the fabricators
- Communicate the risks, opportunities and potential solutions to challenging problems
- Meet the demands of the project schedule and strive to beat budgeted costs
- Conduct other ancillary activities as needed
Characteristics You Possess:
- You have a competitive spirit and embrace every opportunity to win
- You thrive on problem solving and tackling challenges
- You’re comfortable working in a team environment
- You’re able to confidently lead meetings and keep the project team focused and on task
- You’re a curious and independent learner who loves finding new and creative ways to improve the standard process
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent
- Two to five years’ experience in the construction industry
- Practical knowledge of construction methods and materials, with a focus on Architectural Woodwork and/or Ornamental Metals
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least one to two years’ experience with ISEC or similar environment
- Ability to read construction documents
- Innovative/Critical thinker with strong numeric ability and reasoning
- Attentive to detail, organized, able to manage priorities as you help with multiple projects
- Practical knowledge of construction methods and application of principles
- Ability to read construction documents
- Self-motivated to stay on top of a fast-paced schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. To be considered for this position, please apply on ISEC's Career Website.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.
Information to the Applicant:
I certify that all answers and statements made by me on this Application are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false information, omissions, or misrepresentations of facts by me in the Application or during the application process may result in rejection of my application or discharge at any time if I am hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs may be required prior to employment.
I understand and acknowledge that all offers of employment and continued employment are contingent on compliance with the background check and drug testing policies.