American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Purchasing Coordinator will report to the Vendor/Purchasing Manager and will also support the land and construction departments. This position has an active role in the monthly reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and projections of company's homebuilding operations in the market.
- Assists with sourcing new trades and managing the sign-up process.
- Help to create and revise the Trade Partner Scope of Work, reports, and redline worksheets for new projects.
- Plan and execute project specific bidding process with auditing compliance, per cost code.
- Help to confirm accuracy on turnkey bids by helping to perform unit pricing takeoffs and comparisons, per cost code.
- Field questions from construction staff regarding change orders, purchase orders, plan errors and clarifications.
- Assist with review of budgets for monthly pricing adjustments.
- Helps manage purchasing activities as they relate to the home building process; create purchase orders for services rendered.
- Creates and sets-up new communities in CRM and Buildpro; Helps to enter and maintain all documents in the Buildpro; ensures information is accurate and up to date. Process invoices in CRM Operating system for payments to trades.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Real Estate Development, Urban Planning, Business or a related field OR Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Real Estate Development or Home Building required.
- Ability to read blueprints, construction drawings and addenda.
- Computer literacy, proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Valid Driver's License required
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at
Purchasing jobs, vendor management jobs, purchasing careers, purchasing agent jobs, buying jobs, procurement jobs, procurement coordinator, purchase orders specialist, construction purchasing
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Vehicle Allowance
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Donation-Matching Program
- Work From Home
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid sick days
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Merchandise Discounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision