Imperial has an immediate position with our already outstanding team in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. The Purchasing/Inventory Control Coordinator incumbent should be energetic, highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced, deadline driven organization.
The Purchasing/Inventory Control Coordinator must be detailed oriented, accurate in all data entry, and record keeping. To perform in this role successfully, you will need to communicate effectively while build lasting relationships with co-workers, vendors, suppliers and customers. Incumbent should thrive under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Takes personal initiative to develop and maintain a current knowledge of parts and inventory
- Import purchase order entering, maintenance, expediting and receiving.
- Assistance in maintaining relationship with import vendors.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that product arrives on time and follow-up on undelivered product.
- Liaise with Customer Service and Warehouse departments on scheduled deliveries; problem-solve mis-shipments; and other customer issues.
- Respond to inquiries and inform sales people of delays and/or problems in a timely matter.
- Keeping ERP system current with ETAs for inbound shipments
- Maintain product information files
- Communicate with suppliers and transportation service providers.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure billing accuracy.
- Miscellaneous inventory adjustments.
- Managing inventory transfers.
- Running and analysis of the obsolete inventory
- Perform additional tasks, special projects, and responsibilities as needed.
- Proven knowledge in purchasing and inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft application with serious knowledge in Excel including V-Look-up and Pivot Tables
- Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and with external suppliers
- Knowledge in database management, analyzing and reporting data regarding inventory issues, results, trends, and solutions an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Casual work environment
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
- Health Spending Accounting (Company funding)
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance (employee and family) and AD D
- 401K/Roth Company Match and Retirement Planning
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentives
Imperial is the premier distributor of billiards equipment and licensed products from the NFL, MLB, NHL and several high-profile colleges and universities. With over 60 years of experience, Imperial has made a name in the industry with a branded line of some the most well-crafted pool tables and accessories on the market. Imperial offers a full line of Billiard Tables, Parts and Accessories to the at-home Billiard, game room and billiard hall industries. Along with a vast assortment of licensed product, there is no other company better equipped to support the indoor leisure market. Imperial is a subsidiary of H. Betti Industries.