Seeking a Buyer for an immediate long-term contract opportunity in downtown Houston, TX.
- Process internal project client requests for the supply of goods as required
- Manage competitive sourcing processes as required
- Develop, issue, and manage RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.
- Conduct bid spreadsheet analyses and proposal commercial evaluations
- Coordinate overall evaluations with project clients
- Liaise with bidders, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders (supplier qualification, engineering, project team, Legal, Risk, etc.) as required
- Assemble purchase order documents and administer purchase orders within area of responsibility
- Organize and manage project and purchase order files, both electronic and paper files
- Facilitate supplier's pre-qualification process and liaise with Life Cycle Management to ensure a timely outcome
- Maintain purchase order records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at received to maintain SAP records
- Receive, route and review for Contractual content all RFI's and ensure all are answered in a timely fashion and filed in accordance with the Contacts Filing Index Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines
- Provide purchase order status updates as required
- Ensure all relevant information is procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 4+ years of high volume, transactional Purchasing experience utilizing SAP
- Considerable knowledge of procurement process and makes decisions based on policy
- Independent thinking required to manage problems that are unique
- Solid understanding of specific goods and services and vendors including commercial terms of agreement with vendors
This is a 1-year contract opportunity with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
Full-time 40 hour a work position, Monday—Friday
Starting pay: $25-$28/hr
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting or email your updated professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.