Under the functional direction of the Global Capital Purchasing Leader and direct coaching by the Project Procurement Coordinators (PPC), the Client Service Representative (CSR) serves as direct interface between the Global Capital Purchasing (GCP) organization (procurement planning, sourcing and expediting activities) and supports Stakeholders and partners on procurement work processes and transactional systems for capital project purchasing, planning and execution.
The role supports the following transaction types:
• Process Material Specification Transmittal (MST) Packages
• Request for Quotes
• Spot Purchase Orders
• Finalization of all transactions
In accordance with job experience, the CSR may be called upon to train, guide and coach other CSR's.
Primary Responsibilities: Workload Efficiency and Quality Management for MST's and/or Transactions
• Adhere to the agreed cycle times between Engineering Solutions (ES) and GCP.
• Monitor quality of documents submitted by ES and provide work process guidance.
• Ensure documents submitted to internal partners, stakeholders, and suppliers comply with GCP quality standards.
• Understand Delegation of Authority for Spend and Commit including override approval process.
• Identify, analyze and resolve supply and transactional procurement issues (purchasing and payables). Involve other purchasing team roles if required.
• Contribute to work process improvements.
Functional Mailboxes and MST Package Processing
• Monitor functional mailboxes for new incoming MST¿s.
• Enter MST/Purchase Order information into tracking database.
Inquiry and Bids
• Prepare bid lists and create inquiries for capital equipment and materials.
• Ensure material requisition (MST package) and competitive bid process is followed for each requisition as called for in the project supply plan.
Purchase Order Write-ups & Finalizations
• Enter Purchase Order into purchasing system.
• Update existing orders with addenda.
• Input and distribute purchase orders and addenda in accordance with project instructions.
• Set up purchase orders in the Progress Billing Management System.
Training & Expertise
Provide training for eMST process, purchase order/addendum input processing.
• Guide and assist internal partners. Be the knowledgeable focal point for supplier and internal partner transactional procurement issues.
• Critical Success Factors: High level of skill utilizing the purchasing systems
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Fluent in MS Office, Outlook
• Initiative and proactive self-management
5 years of work experience
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.