The success and safety of every mission depends on getting needed supplies, materials and equipment at a moment's notice. The service members of the Purchasing, Supply and Logistics community make sure America's Navy has what it needs, when it needs it.
Officer positions in the Supply Corps are available to college graduates, and Logistics Specialist (LS) positions are available to those without a degree.Qualifications and Requirements
- This Officer position requires at least a four-year degree. Degrees in business, science, technology, engineering and mathematics are preferred but not required. A graduate degree is preferred by not required.
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required to become an Enlisted Sailor in the Logistics Specialist field. Those seeking this position must be able to work well with people in a customer service environment.
- Good arithmetic, verbal and writing skills, as well as recordkeeping skills, are also very important.
- All candidates must also be: U.S. citizens, willing to serve worldwide, and qualified for sea duty.
General qualifications may vary depending upon whether you're currently serving, whether you've served before or whether you've never served before.
Learn more about life in the Navy at https://www.monster.com/company/profiles/US-NAVY-1
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans