ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON
THE COMMUNITY AND GROW YOUR CAREER?
Then the time is right to join the HR Green Governmental Services team in our Corona, CA or Houston, TX office!
This is a great opportunity for a Pursuit Specialist to work closely with our technical leadership in proactively supporting new pursuits, strengthening client relationships, and fostering key initiatives to grow our business in our regional markets. In this position, you will be focused on owning the proposal development process by leveraging your excellent writing, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Who is HR Green?
HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
What will you be doing?
• Working directly with assigned project pursuit team including Project Managers, Client Service Managers (CSMs), and technical staff to gather information for the above and developing content tailored to individual Request for Proposals (RFP) requirements.
• Providing proposal coordination and business development support to individual business units within the company, with a focus on assisting with research, pursuit positioning strategy, and proposal development/content authoring.
• Identifying opportunities for press releases and coordinating with technical staff and Corporate Branding/Communications Department to facilitate development.
• Coordinates customization of staff resumes, project experience lists, project case studies, graphics and cover letters. Assists with preparation of interview / presentation materials.
What are we looking for?
• A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university in Marketing/Journalism/Communications or similar discipline.
• A candidate with three plus year’s proposal development or grant writing experience, preferably with an engineering, architecture, or environmental services or related environment. Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a variety of projects concurrently, in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines.
• A candidate with proficient knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
• A candidate with knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat. Knowledge and familiarity with Deltek Vision and database or content management experience is a plus
Why join HR Green?
• It’s your chance to join one of the country’s longest operating engineering firms and a leader in local markets in design engineering and construction with over 500 employees in 15 offices around the nation
• We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) with company matching, long term disability and short term disability
• We also offer tuition reimbursement, professional license & registration reimbursement, professional development, paid time off to volunteer
If you meet what we are looking for, let’s get the conversation started by !
Click here to learn more about HR Green’s mission.
HR Green is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.