We are currently hiring for a Compressor Technician based in Columbia, SC. This is a 3+ months contract role. The qualified candidate will have experience working in mechanical industry along with experience working with hand/power tools and fixtures.
Position: Compressor Technician
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 3+ Months
Shift: 5 PM - 2:30 AM
About the position:
- This position is responsible using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble and disassemble components.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies
- Disassembles components by utilizing hand and power tools
- Cleans and buffs components
- Wash components in solvent and run parts through parts washer
- Blowout parts to remove solvent and dirt
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
- Make sure that schedules are being ran exactly as they are listed
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Turn off equipment when not in use.
To set up an interview, Call Ankush at 847-232-7400 or email him at ankush.s(at)apideltech.com