Veritude is hiring a Python Developer at Fidelity Investments in Boston, MA. We are seeking a strong candidate who has interest in learning portfolio optimization.
- Must have 2-3 years’ hands on development experience with Python and/or Java
- Must have 2-3 years’ Linux experience and comfortable with shell programming
- Must possess foundational knowledge of financial instruments and asset allocations
- Have experience developing high performing python software.
- Strong communications skills are required.
- Familiar with REST API programming
- R programming skills are highly desirable.
- Cloud (AWS) experience are high desirable.
- Numeric/Linear/Non Linear programming skills and experience are desirable but not required.
- You will work closely with our Portfolio Optimization SME to build out next generation optimization solution
- Develop python programs in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work with ambiguous requirements and drive our solution quickly
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.