Job DescriptionOur Fortune 500 Communications client is seeking a 2-3 year Python Test for a long term contract opportunity in the Denver area. The Python Developer will support our client's Wireless Test Automation team. The Test Automation team develops a common test automation framework and platform for scheduling, executing. The python developer embeds with one or more of the Wireless Tech and Advanced Engineering teams, develops test cases using the common test automation framework and platform, and assists with writing controller class wrappers around third-party test equipment APIs and CLIs.
- Attending and actively participating in Scrum planning and Daily Scrum meetings
- Participating in all facets of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Developing test cases to functional test specifications
- Assisting with the development of test equipment controller classes
- Writing Unit, Component, and Integration Tests
- Maintaining source code
- Supporting the mission of the Wireless Tech Test Automation Team
- 2+ years of practical / hands on development experience
- Experience working on a test team (nice to have)
- Must have solid experience with Python
- Networking experience (NICE TO HAVE)
- Ability to follow directions, software design and test case specifications (MUST HAVE)
- Minimalistic philosophy and approach to software development (MUST HAVE)
- B.S. Computer Science
Keywords: Networking, Python Developer, Python, Unix, Linux, Scrum, Agile, API
Job ID: 319406
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!