LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Full-Stack Python Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our opinion research client in downtown Chicago, IL!
- Working on a team with developers, engineers, researchers, and statisticians to develop new data-oriented technologies and software solutions for collecting and analyzing data
- Work with potentially large data sets to integrate, manipulate, transform, and analyze complex data
- Collaborate with the data science team
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statics, or the Sciences, or related fields
- Strong hands-on experience programming in Python
- Strong hands-on experience in Python web frameworks (pref., Django)
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL Databases (e.g., MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong analytical skills
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.