1. Junior Automation Engineer
2. Test automation using Python and Selenium
3. Experience with REST API’s, Kubernettes/Docker/Containers, AWS Cloud
1. develop test automation & tooling for programmable infrastructure in CI/CD environment using Python or Golang.
2. Participate in Agile development, daily scrum, and sprints.
3. Develop, execute and automate test plans, identify bugs and work with Developers towards resolution.
4. Develop testplans, testcases, Automate & execute testcases, Find bugs, defects, and regressions.
5. Validate and document completion of testing and development. Automate test cases. Work closely with developers in Agile environment. Attend Scrum meetings . Verify fixes.
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have�? Qualifications)
1. You have a Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with preferably 3 years of distributed software development or testing experience.
2. Strong programming skills with 3 Years of experience in automation with Python for GUI (using Selenium) / API (REST) /CLI interfaces of management tools.
3. Strong Knowledge in GIT, Bitbucket, XML, Jason, REST API/WSDL
4. 2-3 Years of experience in test plan development, testing and debugging.
5. 1-2 Years of Hands on experience working with containers and Kubernetes infrastructure. Debugging issues with microservices.
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications�?)
1. Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP & Datacenter software such as Cisco UCS is a plus.
2. Soft Skills:
• Think automation first. Passion for coding and can-do attitude towards any complex tasks.
• Able to multitask and handle competing priority tasks. Strong analytical and communication skills