BlindData seeks talented software engineers to test themselves against the best programmers from Google and MIT. Get recognized and rewarded for your tech skills.
About the role:
- Enhance platform performance and help scale systems.
- Refine existing user experiences for app and web environments.
- Partner with Lead Developer and CTO on various projects.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work on a small, agile and growing team to help us build out the business and expand our user base.
Applicants should be highly skilled in at least one of the following languages: Python, C++, Java and PHP.If you are interested in applying, visit www.blinddata.com/r/Monster and click on “Test your Talents!” to take our 25-minute online exam. This quick evaluation will help us assess your fit for roles within our company and partner network. Your online challenge score will determine if you are invited to an in-person technical assessment. Depending on the quality of your score, you may be compensated for coming in to test. After that point, you will be considered for available roles.
$100,000.00 - $200,000.00 /year