AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Fort Mill, SC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Works on multiple projects as a technical lead.
- Works on projects that have enterprise-wide impact and integrate across the organization.
- Performs troubleshooting for complex hardware, software or solution problems.
- Contributes to testing strategy and architecture.
- Leads teams to support testing strategies and activities.
- Leads in short- and long-term project planning efforts with team members, clients and other IT groups.
- Prepares and submits testing estimates and project schedules.
- Reviews information with project manager.
- Plans, monitors, and tracks project teams work.
- Supports the prioritization of requirements and matches resources with requirements.
- Documents discussion and agreements.
- Assists managers in keeping the team aligned to the correct priorities and goals.
- Works with the Analysts to interpret testing needs as requirements are being developed.
- Evaluates testability of business and technical requirements based on business/functional requirement document(s), use cases, user stories and/or solution design documents.
- Leads test planning workshops, test readiness reviews, and test results reviews.
- Participates in requirement/design reviews or sprint/release planning sessions; identifies gaps and probes for detailed explanation of expectations.
- Performs impact analysis on the change to existing architecture, work processes and systems
- Spearheads design/development/ usage of testing frameworks and technologies.
- Designs, develops, and implements reusable components.
- Identifies and develops interface stubs and simulators, as needed.
- Works with the delivery organization to identify and resolve process problems when desired service outcomes are not being met.
- Identifies and recommends automation/performance process efficiencies.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on testing tasks in enterprise-wide processes, such as change and release management.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and provides mentoring to team members.
- Supports and participates in the formal reporting of project status.
- Participates in lessons learned sessions.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Leadership, knowledge technical products (Salesforce, Mulesoft) Knowledge of data migration, data feeds.
- Someone that can multi task and be client facing. At least 5 to 10 years experience in testing leadership, able to present to all levels of management, fresourceful, eager to learn, timely follow through, creative solutions