I have a right to hire opportunity in Whippany NJ that is looking for a QA Analyst to join the team. Please see the Job Description below. Please send your Word resume for consideration.
The ideal candidate has a background in Quality Assurance with a strong drive to ensure that products adhere to current best practice standards and meet customer expectations.
This position will require interaction with other members of the quality team as well as developers, project managers, customer support staff and working directly with the customer to ensure that requirements are being adequately tested.
- Manual testing a cloud-based application written in Microsoft .NET Framework running within Chrome or Edge.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Work with developers to improve overall software quality including adherence to coding standards, unit testing standards, and related development practices
- Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- 2+ years of experience with unit and functional testing
- 2+ years of experience working with databases (SQL)
- Ability to convey technical concepts to professionals with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development - Writing Gherkin Scenarios, Implementing Step Definitions
- Experience leveraging RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with Git
Senior Technical Recruiter