Veritude is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for Fidelity Investments in Durham, NC
IT Service Management team provides development and support of tools and systems for IT Asset management, Service management, and Service Catalog. The primary tool utilized to do this is ‘ServiceNow’. The following modules are supported by this team: Asset, Change, Incident, Release, Problem, Knowledge, Software Asset management and Service Catalog.
Roles and Responsibilities:The selected individual must meet the following criteria:
- Participates in requirement gathering sessions with business sponsors.
- Produces high quality Test artefacts.
- Translates functional business requirements to Test Scenarios
- Able to transform these Test Scenarios into Automated scripts
- Facilitates/Attends project meetings and document meeting agendas and minutes.
- Contributes to project plans/work packages as required.
- Reviews and/or may participate in the development of test plans, cases and test data.
- Performs integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Verifies that test plans/cases were executed for unit, integration, and acceptance as required.
- Participates in product release activities and contributes to troubleshooting enhancement and production support related issues.
- Defect Management
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Automation scripting, i.e in Selenium, Sahi-pro or UFT
- Proficiency in Java Script
- Experienced in providing QA Metrics and Reports for automation coverage and completion
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and framework / ITIL certification
- Testing or Development Experience ServiceNow, knowledge of ServiceNow Test Framework ‘ATF’ is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile team and familiarity with Agile processes and roles.
- Experience on web-service functional and performance testing
The selected candidate will effectively exhibit the following capabilities:
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills including time, project and process management;
- Influencing capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with both business customers and global project team members
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical, negotiation & building consensus abilities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical training and experience.