LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking QA Automation Analyst's for a 6-12 month contract opportunity with our client in Dallas, TX. If this is you, please submit your resume now!
Our client is looking for a Digital Quality Assurance Automation Analyst to join the Digital Technology Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
The Digital Quality Assurance Automation Analyst is part of the Digital Technology Team. They are responsible for executing to both the roadmap and backlog for the product and enhancing the digital experience.The candidate must have a strong and continuously evolving experience in Software quality best practices. Additionally, this position will provide a technical point of view on how to improve our quality processes and work side-by-side with the Product Managers.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the area automation of Quality Assurance. You have a passion for finding issues that others cannot and insuring the products we deliver satisfy the business needs as well as our customers.
- Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps.
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
- Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
- Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
- Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
- Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
- Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
- Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners
- Research testing trends and industry best practices.
- Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues. Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs
- Expert in Quality Assurance best practice and development of Test Plans.
- Experience with testing automation.
- Experience with Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 2+ years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources.
- Solid understanding of Agile SDLC - including ceremonies such as kickoffs, desk checks, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the concepts of test-driven development, software as a service, DevOps and SRE
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.