Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you.
QA SME (Enrollment)
Richmond VA/Boston, MA
Enrollment SME responsible for identifying test cases for all enrollment processes. Must be able to understand the
Medicaid enrollment process end to end and all corresponding extracts, files, and documents. Will be responsible
for identifying regression suites for all customer’s clients and their respective waves of requirements.
- Experienced Healthcare Testing professional with Strong Technical knowledge in HealthCare
- HealthCare Expert with product knowledge in Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Reporting.
- Experience in Groupers and Clinical Editing, Analytics, EDI, Digital Portals,
Financials and Disbursement.
- Senior QA leader with strong testing management skills responsible for communication and
testing implementation with External & Internal stakeholders.
- Managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution
works as expected.
- Responsible for developing test plans, schedules, test cases, test automation frameworks, test
- Execution planning, defect triage/management, partner coordination and test reporting
- Maintaining external customer relations by interacting with clients
- Establishes a repeatable Test Data Management Plan for Enrollment, Claims, and Billing areas
- Track daily productivity
- Expertise in testing Apache Camel ETL, Selenium, Informatica MDM, Nexidia Voice Analytics Tool,
Recomind, Retail POS, JDA MMS and MSI Technology.
- Integration testing (Batch & Real-time) involving SOAP, Rest API, TIBCO, Informatica Power
Center, Informatica Cloud Services and BPEL
- Experience in Informatica DVO, Jboss Developer Studio, Eclipse, Tortoise,
- Managed testing for Waterfall and Agile projects
- Operating and Managing teams in onsite-offshore model
- Experience Cloud Migrations specifically Azure
Thanks & Regards
Office: 443-379-4565 Ext: 117
Software QA Engineer / Tester