- Define and execute testing roadmap for fully automated deployment pipeline with deployments at every checkins, fully traceable.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Member of scrum team to test solutions based on business requirements.
- Help with CI/CD and Automate testing
- Be part of mainframe modernization journey
- 6+ yrs exp Mainframe Technology stack / Test Automation
- Required: QA, QA Automation Tools, Cobol, JCL, CICS, Credit Card or Finance
- Preferred: CI/CD, Test Automation tools, Agile Development
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$45.00 - $60.00 /hour