Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Software QA experience
- BS in Computer science or equivalent.
- More than 20 months of Working Experience in BaaN Info Systems
- Experience in applying quality management best practices and implementing application lifecycle management that includes requirements management, test planning and execution, defects tracking and reporting, test automation and results analysis
- Abide by and promote ThermoFisher QA Center of Excellence practices
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel in QA practices
- Create and maintain test documentation and functional specifications
- Detailed training on Baan Tools
- Develop and implement test plans; scenarios to ensure that the maintenance/test cycles are carried out according to the internal procedure
- Received cross-functional training in the various aspects of integrations of all the BAAN logistic packages and finance package
- Mandatory experience with testing tools, primarily HP Quality Center. (Note: , Load Runner and/or Quick Test PRO a plus)
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle in a waterfall and AGILE/iterative model
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Good Team player, good written and verbal communications skills to upper levels of management
- Experience working in a fast-paced busy environment
May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Minimum five years BAAN QA experience, preferably exposure to BAAN ERP 5c environment
- Experience with BAAN Tools is a strong plus
- Experience with Infor Baan LN is a strong plus
- BAAN Certification in Tools or Finance a plus
- BAAN Multisite experience is a plus
- BAAN Functional knowledge of Logistics and/or Finance is a plus
- Testing of the order processing system consisting of multiple technologies of TRITON Tools, BaaN IV & BaaN V Tools, database, etc.
- Creation of Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Matrices that will be executed from HP Quality Center.
- Perform black-box and white-box testing, provide feedback on usability, report bugs relating to the application, verify bug fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the bug fixes.
- Documenting and tracking defects though the software development life cycle.
- Create/perform regression testing and maintain Regression Suite.
- HPALM Testing Tool mandatory
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.