QA Document Coordinator
5 mo Contract
5 mo Contract
- Verify master records room index with documents in the records room Index created as a master list of all documents in the records room. List needs to be confirmed and verified for accuracy.
- This position requires comparing all captured metadata for documents to the master index. Approximately 9k documents.
- This role will also need to obtain information for the master spreadsheet and metadata needed in preparation for uploading the data into our Veeva QualityDocs system.
- The existing index will have metadata that must be confirmed through research of the document and with functional area subject matter experts.
- This person will also create a genealogy for all older records with the intent of all former document numbers being added into our eDMS.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Records Managment
- Quality Systems
- Document control experience
- Electronic document mangement experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good customer service skills
- SOP writing is a plus
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to shift priorities and manage more than one project at a time
- Quality assurance
- Document control
- 3-5 years documentation/quality experience
- Certificate or degree in Biotechnology
- Quality assurance or related field preferred, or commensurate experience