Who is KIK?
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, and their homes. KIK offers leading brands and high-quality products that care for the everyday need of the consumers. KIK is committed to a culture of performance where collaboration, agility, and responsiveness are the cornerstones of success.
KIK Personal Care is a market leading North American product developer, formulator and manufacturing partner for personal care and prestige beauty products serving global CPG companies and fast-growing asset-light brand owners. We have an extensive footprint of 8 manufacturing sites across the U.S. and Canada with a rigorous focus on quality. Our capabilities include a broad range of packaging formats (including aerosol and liquids) in multiple product categories (including hair, skin, bath and beauty, oral care, sun care and OTC). The products we make are distributed by our customers globally across all retail channels including mass, food, drug, specialty, wholesale and prestige (professional salons, spas, beauty specialty and department stores). Our goal is to always delight our customers and consumers with innovative high quality products and exceptional service.
The QA Documentation Reviewer reviews executed batch records and ensures that customer requirements are met in accordance with release specifications. This position also coordinates the execution of Annual Product Reviews according to KIK SOP’s and/or customer specified requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures, safety requirements, cGMP regulations and customer requirements applicable to this position.
- Perform reviews and approvals of executed batch records.
- Perform product final release and provide the customer with required documents.
- Responsible for Non-Compliance Reporting follow-up tracking and report closures, documentation archive, and compile batch record dockets.
- Review batch records for conformance to customer requirements, conformance to specifications, and completeness of information and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in JD Edwards Quality Assurance functions.
Follow up and locate missing or incomplete information. Communication with customers in resolving batch record concerns.
Completes assigned Annual Product Reviews in accordance with KIK SOP’s and/or customer specified requirements.
Provide all necessary documents for customer audits in a timely fashion and attend as requested.
High School diploma plus vocational certification or equivalent experience.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.