QA Engineer 2 (Manual)
12-24 month contract
This is a contract position that usually works with supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Under supervision, this individual conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
· 3 years Manual testing
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of the applicable technical systems and functions
· Experience in testing products in an Agile development life cycle
· Experience testing cloud-based applications in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery in a service-oriented architecture preferred
· Participates in all decisions concerning project scope, direction, readiness, architecture, etc.
· Demonstrates ownership, accountability, and commitment to projects
· Executes the vision, direction, and discipline of Quality Assurance within the team
· Provides timely Quality Assurance metrics on a weekly basis
· Assesses risk and tests for robustness and functionality in a Continuous Delivery model
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com