QA Engineer 4 (Automation)
12-24 month contract
This is a contract position that is responsible for testing products, applications and solutions, and reviews progress with management. This individual conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. They understand and communicate the non-functional requirements which are necessary for successful product operation. This role consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. This individual also makes recommendations for new procedures and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
· Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
· 8 years of relevant experience with Automated testing.
· Proven Experience in developing and testing enterprise level applications strongly preferred
· Proven test automation experience with Java-based or C#-based tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Selenium, or other
· Experience with major products
· Experience testing cloud-based applications in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery in a service-oriented architecture preferred
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com