Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that uses sophisticated optimization, simulation, and machine learning to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology opens capacity at many of the best US hospitals (Stanford, UCSF, Duke, etc.) so that more patients can receive the best care on the planet
- Our leadership includes a senior partner from McKinsey and Google executives
- We are a market leader in our space
- We recently raised the last $40M traunch of our Series C from Goldman Sachs bringing the investment total to $110M
- We are in CBInsights top 100 AI companies in the world
We welcome mission-driven product engineers across all experience levels. If our mission of improving patient access to healthcare and their experience is exciting to you, come talk to us!
What youll do:
- Own Quality Assurance for one of the products.
- Define, plan and execute test cases for API testing and UI testing in fast-paced release cycles.
- Report on test execution, defect tracking and regression for project releases.
- Improving and scaling the quality and efficiency of our builds and engineering process.
- Write clear, concise and actionable bug reports.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure a quick turnaround on fixes.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to isolate problems.
Who you are:
- Must have: At least 2 years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Must have: A strong QA mindset to think through testing and come up with thorough test cases.
- Must have good SQL knowledge.
- Nice to have: Experience with Protractor framework.
- Nice to have: Experience testing analytical products.
- Nice to have: QA experience in data-driven products.
- Nice to have: Startup experience