• Design comprehensive test plans, test specifications, and test strategies, including automation.
• Add, track, and verify issues in the engineering bug tracking system.
• Independently test specific feature(s) and work with other QA team members as well as the Feature development owner to ensure test coverage, automation, etc.
• Troubleshoot issues (for example, examine log files).
• Help research and summarize new technologies/methodologies and share information with the team.
• Help support and configure engineering test equipment.
• Participate in performance testing.
• Participate in team Agile process.
• College graduate with 3+ years of QA experience in a software engineering environment. (We are looking for candidates at various levels of experience.)
• The successful candidate will have a proven track record in testing and test plan development, strong technical skills, an ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems, and an interest in supporting and building test environments.
• You must have a great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and listening skills, both verbal and written are a must.
• Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
• Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks.
• Meticulously detail oriented.
• Self-motivated, with ability to learn quickly and demonstrate a strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to work well in a small, highly productive team.
• Strong understanding of QA processes for building and executing test cases and release test plans.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fundamental understanding of Windows environments supporting HTML5-based applications.
• Knowledge of networking and storage systems.