Location: Irving, TX
Main interface person for testing back office interfaces with Automotive OEMs or Tier 1 suppliers, including REST APIs, web services, and feeds. Principal Information system contact with OEM and relevant Tier 1 partners. Works cohesively with Company Quality and Engineering teams to ensure testing results adhere to requirements agreed to by the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare Joint Integration Test plans in accordance to program schedules
* Execute testing with concise communication internally and externally
* Prepare and present test strategy documentation to OEMs with SXM methodology in mind.
* Prepare JIT test case portfolio in accordance to the services offered on the assigned program and ensuring completeness.
* Possess an understanding of Information systems as well as complex server infrastructure.
* Possess an understanding of web/mobile applications and their integration internally as well as externally.
* Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve server/cloud base issues resulting in misalignments in systems between SXM and the OEM.
* Use various high-level tools and databases in testing, triaging, trouble shooting, and error analysis.
* Responsible for supporting the customer in end-to-end regression testing to provide best-in-class connected vehicle ecosystem.
* Responsible for interfacing with research and advanced engineering teams to bring new connected vehicle concepts into production.
* Collaborate daily with an Agile teams and work with software developers, database architects, application and principle systems engineers to break-down any issues or impediments relating to CV systems.
* Education: Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* 3 years of relevant work experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate as well as negotiate with internal/external custome
* Possess an understanding of server and network systems.
* Experience with AWS architectures, with IoT (Internet of things), Ethernet, cellular, OTA, diagnostics, and cloud architecture, data analytics, and B2B and B2C communications.
* Development and Production support of complex cloud based or on premise testing.
* Extensive knowledge of software tools (Evaluation of Scripts, Matlab, LVDS, Python, JAVA).
* Proficient in utilizing tools such as Greylogs, SQL queries to gather test results and analyzing trace/logs to triage issue
* Knowledge of cloud-based application integration, enterprise application integration, and service-oriented architecture principles is a PLUS.
* Familiarity with telematics, networking, wired, wireless security and encryption methodologies.
* Travel required to OEM and partner locations as necessary
* Follows team best practices.
* Supports effective management of costs related to Department budget
* Perform tasks with moderate supervision
* Produce artifacts for the assigned program(s) with accuracy and quality driven focus
* Have strong knowledge of telematics platform with an aptitude of learning enterprise components
* Shows an aptitude to acquire knowledge about applicable technologies
* Is viewed by the OEM and internal team as an important technical contributor
* Capable of leading test activities with OEMs/partners.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
* Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Understanding of wireless networks/technology, SOAP UI, automation practices, and security principles.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled