QA Engineer for ON24, a webinar-based marketing solutions company in San Francisco, CA.
ON24's dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We're seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level. Our online webinar-based marketing solutions generate more than 10 million monthly hits.
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com .
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and test matrix;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute manual tests and automation scripts;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet company standards;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify testing requirements;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies;
Required skill set
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance on enterprise applications using JAVA/HTML5;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test cases and acceptance scenarios in Gherkin language (Cucumber) for BDD;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting (Oracle, MySQL);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Desirable skill set
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium) is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with accessibility testing using JAWS, NVDA is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with security testing using ZAP is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with testing different mobile devices is a plus;
Location: San Francisco,
Type: Full time
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Software QA Engineer / Tester