Location: Irving, TX
Conducts detailed design, development and maintenance of test plans and test cases/test scripts for mobile applications. This includes reviewing results, and providing status result feedback to appropriate departments, including suggesting functional changes or updates for product application groups. Provides application support in assigned product group for specific environments. Utilizes established guidelines and process to develop test plans, design reports and prepare system documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are met before proceeding to production along with early risk identification, avoidance and mitigation.
* Conducts end-to-end testing on applications and technology to ensure the business, technical and functional requirements are being met.
* Conducts integrated testing, regression testing, and stress/load testing.
* Strong understanding of the different types of Mobile Apps
* Participates in the analysis, design, and implementation of information systems in order to meet specified functional design requirements and specifications.
* Assists in developing quality assurance and test plans based on established specifications.
* Triaging mobile app failures and performing log analysis.
* Works with other department heads to improve processes.
* Designs reports and assists with client implementations.
* Completes special projects as assigned
* Experience in Mobile application testing(iOS and Android) in parsing/analyzing logs from the device
* BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent and 5 years Software Test experience.
* Experience in protocol services testing required: TCP/IP, cellular, telecom, etc.
* CRM experience required, and SalesForce experience highly preferred
* 1+ year AWS or similar cloud-based testing environment experience highly preferred (Google Cloud, Azure, PCF, etc)
* Experience writing software test plans and test cases
* Manual testing experience in gray box environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Hands on automotive experience
* Software engineering experience
Requirements and General Skills:
* Displays attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Takes initiative on improvements and testing results.
* Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.
* Interfaces with cross functional teams.
* Completes special projects as assigned.
* Familiar with Agile methodology, and software development life cycle
* Ability to work independently
* 5 years Quality Assurance testing background in a production environment.
* Strong understanding of the different types of mobile apps.
* Experience with mobile log analysis.
* Automation scripting experience preferred with Selenium.
* SQL scripting experience preferred.
* Experience in test case repository, such as HP ALM, and defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
* Experience in messaging protocols: SMS, DTMF, etc.
* Experience in setting up test devices such as modems and DCMs.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled