Our client located in the I-105/I-110 area in south Los Angeles is hiring a Quality Inspector for a first shift opportunity (6 AM - 2:30 PM). This person is needed due to increased volume in workload!
This is a Direct Hire/Perm opportunity and only US or Green Card candidates can be considered.
** As a first-step interview with our client you will be tested on basic wiring diagrams and schematics, as well as blue print interpretation, and electronic test instruments such as a multi-meter and continuity tester.
- Must be familiar with GD&T
- AS9100 QA Management System for Aviation, Space & Defense
- Blue Print and Specification reading and interpretation
- Familiarity with MIL-SPECS and standard contracts
- Experience with common measuring devices, such as Calipers, Micrometers, Scales, and Tape Measures
- Knowledge of hand tool calibration is a plus
- IPC-J-STD-001 Requirement for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements for Cable/Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies