Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The Quality Manager for the coffee and tea categories is part of a team that supports building the coffee culture within Dunkin’ organization and overseeing established quality management system within supply chain to protect product quality and safety for our consumers, franchisees and brand. This role will interact with manufacturers, origin lab leadership, outside lab support, and cross-functional partners.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Advancing coffee culture within team and organization through training and education program for multiple audiences combining quality program with strategic priorities
- Contributing to the design of new products, processes, and procedures defining quality metrics based on risk assessment and category knowledge. Lead qualifying practice for new supplier and facility against established metrics
- Leading continuous improvement of supplier quality developing corrective and preventative plans with manufacturers based on analysis of audit review, specification compliance, key performance indicators, complaint activity and other applicable performance metrics
- Providing technical expertise to enable and achieve corporate sustainability goals
- Supporting supply chain cost, capacity and contingency opportunities. Manage supplier qualification against brand standards maintaining key product attributes while enabling category growth and expansion
- Managing relationship and opportunities within alternative retail channels. Support development of qualification of new product opportunities and manufacturers maintaining product quality and safety
What You’ll Need-
- Approximately 50% travel is required to support this position’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science or related Sciences
- 5 or more years of experience in Coffee Quality Assurance in managing Suppliers, Quality Assurance & Food Safety Schemes and Disciplines, Programs, and/or Manufacturing Systems
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality management and Food Safety systems
- Experience in Project Management, Food Supplier Auditing and Product/Process Risk Analysis Evaluation
- Proficient in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, (HACCP certification required), Current Good Manufacturing Practices, (cGMP), ISO Standards, Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) Model Food Code, Code of Federal Regulations, (CFR), FSMA, GFSI Schemes (SQF & BRC certifications preferred); basic knowledge in Statistical Process Control, General Food Microbiology and Food Plant Sanitation Principles
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!