QUALTECH Technologies is a privately held, electronic contract manufacturer, serving the biomedical, measurement instrumentation, and industrial machine control industries. We are seeking an individual to join our team as Quality Manager. The successful candidate will serve a central role in the growth of the organization, providing management in the areas of Quality Assurance, and Health and Safety.
Specifically, the Quality Manager will:
- Provide direction and leadership to ensure the continued development and maintenance of the organization’s ISO based QMS.
- Train Operations and QA personnel with regard to SOP’s, inspection methods, and internal audits.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and initiates corrective actions stemming from customer complaints, quality audits and internally generated PAR’s.
- Generate quality reports to Operations and upper management as required.
- Lead MRB team in timely resolution of vendor issues.
- Serve as the organization’s single point contact for quality and reliability matters as they pertain to customers, prospective customers, and vendors.
- Oversee Test Department and drive process improvements based on yield data.
- Participate on/with continuous improvement teams.
- Monitor and manage ESD program within facility.
- Monitor and Manage organization’s Health and Safety Program.
- Define or provide special process capability studies, repeatability studies, and equipment correlations as required.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality role. Experience does not have to be at the management level.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001, automotive or electronics manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of process analysis in a production environment with practical process control experience. PPAP, Control Charts, etc.
- Demonstrated initiative and aptitude to work independently.
- Ability to supervise a staff of 3.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- TQM, Lean, Six Sigma experience preferred.
Quality Assurance Manager