Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at : http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron Inc is seeking QA Manual Tester with Capital market experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Create and implement basic test processes for a track by applying best practices and lessons learnt.
- Assist with login issues, work with release schedule and communicate with larger team about environment readiness.
- To do basic troubleshooting and run smoke rests.
- Estimate daily testing tasks for a complex project.
- Give inputs on estimation of tasks broken down to different sections.
- Create low and high level test cases and test scripts.
- Experience with database testing using TOAD and Excel VBA macros
- Need strong communication as the person will be responsible for issue understanding and resolution updates.
- Should have experience in Tools - ALM/JIRA, ETL/BI/DWH
- Strong Databases/SQL experience.
- Exposure to automation testing is required.
- Capital Market domain experience will be a plus.
Quality Control Analyst