- Must have a High School degree or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be computer literate and/or willing to learn computer software and analytical instruments.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Experience working in a QA & manufacturing environment is preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checks Performed on packaging/processing lines:
- Metal Detector (CCP) checks and verification of CCP check, Quality Grading as required, magnet checks, weights from filler tubes and data entry in CDC Factory environment, Sample evaluation (odor, color, taste, and seam checks, Seal/Code Verification, Package integrity and code accuracy, Mix percentages at line and in bag, Analytical Testing as required (viscosity, moisture, texture, etc.) per specifications.
- Calibration of equipment prior to use and more often if required,
- Collection, sorting, storing, & documentation of all micro, retention, and cutting samples,
- Completion of incubation holds for proteins and WIP items,
- Performance of pre-Op Line Inspections and ATP verifications,
- Hold documentation, BPCS transactions, including same day rechecks,
- Documentation of Foreign Material Findings and completion of Line Restart Form,
- Documentation of cases lost to QS Sampling
- Collection of samples from inbound loads and grading of them to verify quality,
- Review of ingredient statements on all inbound ingredients and commodities,
- Monthly Self Inspections for GMP’s and Food Safety as and when assigned,
- Completion of monthly Glass Inspections and updating of Registry,
- Assist in training and sharing knowledge with new and less experienced Techs,
- Releasing of purchased products (pasta and rice), if needed for production
- Must comply with Safety Regulations
- Must wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills, excel, Microsoft, MES Program
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Ability to identify & correct problems
- Good organization skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player.
- Must be able to reach over one’s head, stand for long periods of time, and able to work at temperatures around 40° F.
- Ability to work in a Faced Paced Environment
- Critical thinking
Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour, plus a .60 shift premium for working 4 pm-4 am
All positions will be awarded without regard to race, religion, color, gender, or national origin.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.