|Reference # :||17-12100||Title :||QA (Quality Assurance Consultant III)|
|Location :||Plano, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/23/2017 / 10/23/2018|
|Please send resume to email@example.com to apply. Refernce job #17-12100|
QA - III
HEAD DOWN TESTER)
90 day contract to hire
***NO CORP TO CORP***
Notes from the manager below:
Manager is looking for someone with less that 5 years of experience and a good head down tester. she wants someone with a good technical background that has a computer science/ IT degree background that is very technical. She runs and agile shop and wants some knowledge of agile and some development in Java.
The tester will work side by side with development and business partners to determine optimal test coverage and ensure high quality software is delivered to our customers. They will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing the testing effort for a variety of projects across multiple lines of business and technology platforms. The tester is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application to appropriately communicate risk and status to senior project management and executives. Work with their peers across the organization to drive test efficiencies, improve frameworks, and enhance the enterprise testing process. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse development platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
? 5+ years of proven software testing experience
• Strong experince within the Agile Methodology.
• Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
• Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
• Strong knowledge of tools such as Client ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Rally
• Proven ability to work on testing projects of all sizes
• Prior experience driving issue resolutions with development Excellent written and verbal communication skills interact across all levels from junior members to senior management
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as a Sr. team member or an individual contributor.
• Prior experience in Automation testing (QTP/Selenium/TOSCA/RIT)
?• Domain knowledge of banking and financial applications
• Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science.
and 3 Yrs.
Testing - Manual Testing
and 3 Yrs.
Testing - Quality Assurance Testing
and 3 Yrs.