Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a QA Engineer to work for one of our clients in Boca Raton, FL. This position requires a candidate that is able to sit directly on Apex's W2.
General details below are listed below. If interested in this position, please send a resume to Samantha Kidby- email@example.com
Key Highlights of the QA Engineer
Project Details: The QA Engineer needs to be a pure technical, automation resource to assist in web application support.
Tech Stack: Load Runner or NeoLoad, automation with Selenium, Java, Cucumber
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Write and execute performance tests
- Evaluate performance test results
- Write automation test framework and test scripts
- Review and approve automation test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- MUST be able ti sit directly on Apex's W2,
- 8-10 years experience required
- Strong experience with Load Runner / Performance Center / Jmeter / Misc Load Testing Tools
- Strong scripting experience with various protocols in Performance Center / Load Runner
- Strong experience with VU Gen / Controllers / Analysis
- Required experience with Agile Performance Testing processes
- Solid Experience working with front end UI, XML, and Web Services technology
- Required experience with C language
- Experience in Performance, Capacity, and Regression test procedures
- Experience with Java based automated functional testing frameworks such as Selenium, Webdriver, POM. Selenium expertise is strongly preferred.
- Solid experience in developing selenium frameworks from scratch using Java and Selenium WebDriver is strongly preferred
- Java unit testing frameworks such as Junit and TestNG. TestNG experience is preferred.
- Experience working with a distributed team (Cross-Team communications/workings (Ops/Dev/Project Mgt)
- Strong knowledge of process improvement.
- Ability to develop and execute complex automated and performance testing.
- Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis).
- Exhibits innovative approaches to process improvement.
Interview Process: Phone interview followed by an In person final round interview.
Opportunity also offers: Weekly pay, benefits, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Program, virtual technical training program with industry leaders.
*Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug test
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178