Title: QA Tester
Location: Monterey, CA
Certification: Security+ CE
- Programming experience with object oriented programming language (C#, Java)
- Selenium experience
- Experience with load testing and performance testing using Visual Studio
- Very good understanding of SQL
- Create detailed reports and metrics to measure the progress of project
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Ability to analyze Business requirement documents, Functional requirement documents and use cases
- Thorough understanding of the software development process and all aspects of Quality Assurance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate across business and technical
- Nice to have:
- General network design understanding
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Write clear, concise detail oriented Test Plans, Test Strategy and test cases
- Manage defect tracking and defect maintenance and perform defect root cause analysis
- Deliver effective & comprehensive testing to ensure the highest quality software within the timeframe of Agile sprints
- System integration, complex processes, and end-to-end/integration testing
- Coordinate with multiple system teams as part of integration testing
- Generate daily and weekly reports to communicate project status
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."