Job DescriptionJob #: 1017600
Apex Systems is looking for a QC Tech, and a QC Analyst to join our leading Pharmaceutical client located in Boulder.
The ideal candidate MUST have a Bachelor's degree, and preferably some experience working in a QC lab.
This is an ongoing contract position.
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule to cover staff on vacation and/or sick this includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to work 12 hours schedules and weekends.
- Prepare lab test solutions and run routine samples of raw materials and In-process test,
- Preform maintance activities on analytical equipment.
- Perform equipment calibration, titrant standardization and standard validation as required.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Identify and correct problems with instruments in QC lab
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of lab by following safety, regulatory and chemical hygiene policies including GLPs and GMPs.
- Experience with an GMP environment, notebooks, and Laboratory Data systems.
- Responsible for properly managing the generation and accumulation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Analytical skills and knowledge of general or organic chemistry.
- Good communication skills, computer skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.