My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a QC Analyst for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Holly Springs, NC. Details for the position are as follows:
- Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. Secondary responsibilities include cross training of staff.
- The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that vaccines samples are collected, tested, and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate, and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements. Analyst may be required to perform or participate in tasks associated with method validation and transfers.
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
- Develops expertise in assigned assays/techniques and authors deviation and invalid assay assessments
- 3+ years of laboratory experience OR equivalent, LIMS experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity
- Intermediate knowledge of analytical methods and related instrumentation.