PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The QC Technician II -LED/Cable is responsible for quality control of VER’s most basic audio/video equipment. He/she will also assist in other departments in configuration and assembly of client orders.
- Clean equipment after check in when returned; inspect new equipment upon delivery
- Test basic audio/video equipment when it comes in to the warehouse, including new and returned. Most frequently inspected equipment will be items such as, but not limited to, monitor poles, pipe and drape hardware, small monitors, small signal switchers, mic & speaker stands, small powered speakers, and cables.
- Organize and store all tested equipment
- Ensure all equipment is in top cosmetic shape
- Identifies equipment that requires further inspection or repair, and moves that equipment to a QC Technician II or QC Technician III
- Work cooperatively within a team and with other departments
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Initiate damage and lost items reporting to supervisor
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Work well under hard deadlines; ability to plan workflow accordingly
- Basic understanding of A/V production equipment and functionality
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working with A/V equipment a plus
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a time-sensitive production environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving. Physical activities include frequent use of hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking and/or reaching regularly
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.