Minimum $46,820 Midpoint $65,774 Maximum $88,940
This position position manages the day-to-day activities, projects, and initiatives that support CBC health plan accreditation and quality improvement strategy. This typically involves:
• Developing, implementing, measuring and tracking cross-functional activities to ensure
compliance with NCQA standards
• Developing oversight processes to ensure all delegated clinical services are compliant
with NCQA regulations (including monitoring and auditing of care and services)
• Assisting with accreditation activities- survey preparation, readiness assessments, etc.
• Supporting development of CBC quality improvement and population health management
An Associates degree in a health related field and/or active health care licensure
Two or more years or health plan/managed care experience, including a knowledge of CBC product offerings
A working knowledge of accreditation and/or regulatory standards, such as PA Department of Health, PA Department of Insurance, NCQA, CMS and HMR
4. An attention to detail, strong project management skills, and an ability to lead work groups
A strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
Capital BlueCross is an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.