At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Quality Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The selected candidate will implement electro/mechanical hardware integration in a lab environment supporting various space, aircraft, and ground systems. Be familiar with military/industrial process standards/specifications related to inspection to space grade electronic assemblies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of related experience or 4 years with a master's
- Experience in space or production quality environment
- Must have a current and in-scope SSBI, SCI or Top Secret Clearance
- Able and willing to work flexible work schedule that may include varying shifts, extended work week, holidays, weekends
- Able to work in confined spaces, elevated platforms, ladders, and around sensitive equipment
- Able to travel and work offsite for extended periods
- Experience assuring compliance with quality management system standards (i.e. ISO 9001/AS9100, AS9110, DCMA INST 8210.1, and in-house audits)
- Experience assuring compliance with environmental, health and safety standards (i.e. HAZMAT, OSHA, Audits and Job Hazard Analysis).
- Experience with Preliminary Review (PR) and Material Review Board (MRB) Authority related to structural, electrical and systems assembly installations
- Able Lift, grip, push, pull and hold 25+ pounds
- Able to work in and around Confined spaces to include but not limited to fuel tanks and ducts
- Able to push and pull own body weight to enter and exit confined spaces
- Able to perform moderately strenuous physical and repetitious work to include climbing, bending, crawling, stooping, and kneeling, lifting, working with arms overhead, leaning and laying
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.