Clean Harbors Norwell, MA is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst-Customer Care Center, internally know as a Business Data Analyst, to join their safety conscious team! The Business Data Analyst, will monitor incoming calls received by our Customer Care Center, evaluate the quality of service delivery and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, processes and regulatory requirements.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Listen to and evaluate calls across multiple areas of the Customer Care Center to ensure adherence to company service delivery standards;
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, processes and regulatory requirements;
- Provide regular reporting on key performance standards;
- Work with managers and complete projects related to QA;
- Communicate opportunities for process improvement;
- Coach and train QA standards to current agents and new hire classes;
- Establish standards governing customer interactions by Customer Care Center and implements screening programs to monitor those interactions.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience in a quality, customer service, call center environment;
- Six Sigma preferred;
- TQM (Total Quality Management) preferred;
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Excellent organization, written and verbal skills;
- Able to interact with Customer Care Center agents/representatives.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.