CSG Government Solutions is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments.
CSG provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients.
- PMO by CSG℠ brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a ”full-service” PMO.
- IV&V by CSG℠ provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- QA by CSG℠ deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our client’s objectives.
- Strategy by CSG℠ brings our high-value resources to provide insight into best practices and guidance for our clients’ modernization efforts.
CSG is seeking Quality Assurance Business Analysts to join our consulting staff and participate on projects nationwide.
The responsibilities are to:
- Understand the business requirements of the project helping ensure the that those requirements are met
- Ensure that development of project deliverables adhere to CSG quality standards
- Develop actionable observations, deliver periodic assessments and provide recommendations on project performance and risk to the client
- Provide input on the QA Plan and Work Plan to ensure appropriate review of project processes and artifacts
- Lead reviews of functional deliverables and provide recommendations on the quality of deliverables with supporting rationale and recommendations for remediation
- Prepare for and conduct client interviews
- Proactively identify project/program risks and issues and propose recommended courses of action as necessary
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
Travel may be necessary. Assistance with relocation may be an option in certain circumstances.
Working at CSG
Clients trust us with their most difficult challenges, so we have to be at the top of our game. And you will be, too. You’ll also find that we’re able to keep it in perspective, combining a strong work ethic with an appreciation for a balanced life.
It’s a team atmosphere, where dedicated professionals with complementary talents encourage one another to do their best work in an environment focused on integrity, growth, and excellence. These are just a few of the many reasons that CSG was named one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms two years in a row by Forbes Magazine
Our Focus on Professional Development
We’re dedicated to the personal growth of our employees, and have programs that enable you to enhance your skills and pursue your career goals within our company.
Our Professional Development group works with you to develop an individual Professional Development Plan (PDP) that aligns your goals with the skills we need to deliver the highest quality services to our clients. Your PDP addresses staffing assignments, training and other factors that keep you on the path to a rewarding career.
Our training program, The CSG Way, is focused on continuously developing the skills of our employees and sharing knowledge across our organization. The program includes courses that develop your analytical, management, and leadership skills; expand your program knowledge; and prepare you for project assignments.
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information on CSG Government Solutions, please visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V