iBuilt is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator who can analyze process methods and find efficient alternatives. The Quality Assurance Coordinator will help drive quality inspections and proctors on the factory floor through routine checks and engagement. They will be an integral part of establishing and maintaining the highest quality products to deliver to market. Keeping a team focus, the QAC will work alongside quality management to uphold, inform, train, and enforce the standards established for each and every product deliverable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop key performance indicators
- Development of business flow process charts
- Development of time and process standards
- Department policy and procedure outline for operations, safety and environment processes, supply chain management, and compliance identification and conformance training
- Define and implement processes and actions to ensure planned LPI’s are met or exceeded in manufacturing
- Work on documentation and record retention standards
- Quality assurance standards and practices review and inspections
- Enforcing and educating on lean manufacturing methods
- Assembly and sub-assembly process definition and controls with automation analysis and implementation
- Job safety analysis and education as directed by safety management
- Map out materials and process flow for the factory
- EPA (local and federal) recording and record keeping identification and implementation
- Optimization of quality standards and practice
- Routine inspections of manufacturing and work on the line(s)
- Control of non-conforming process
- Corrective action process for: documentation, evaluation, follow up, validation, closure, and statistical analysis of inspection
Please note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lean methodology understanding and exposure in manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of quality and safety within manufacturing practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
iBuilt has a mission to re-think construction by introducing new building technologies, materials, construction processes and design. All while reducing completion time of construction projects in half as compared to conventional on-site construction.
We need talented, professional individuals to help us reach our goals. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the world – and if you know that you have what it takes to get the job done – then we welcome you to apply with your resume and a letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package – as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals.
iBuilt is an equal opportunity employer.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in applicable field of study
- A minimum of 5 years related experience required.
- Automotive process experience desired
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma experience
- DFMA experience and understanding
- Use of 8D NCR or similar tool
- 3 years + in manufacturing preferred
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at a time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-time