Warehouse - Quality Assurance Coordinator
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator for its Housewares Division. Successful candidates must be able to clean and organize with little direct support. This position requires a person who can be on their feet and active throughout the day.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Clean and process dirty housewares
- Report low inventory or stock to manager
- Packaging of housewares for delivery or shipment
- Staging of packages for next day delivery routes
- Ensure housewares are clean, in working order and of quality standards
- Report any appliances that need to be serviced or repaired in warehouse
- Organize shelfing and product to allow space for new product
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Assist drivers on deliveries/pickups when needed
- Walk apartments and perform inspections when needed
- Report maintenance issues or items needed in Warehouse
- Deliver miscellaneous items to customers
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be over 18 years of age A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have drivers license, dependable vehicle and have a clean driving record
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Heavy lifting requirement of 50 lbs., with the ability to utilize a hand truck/dolly to load boxes.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status