KIK's Personal Care Division's contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK's two manufacturing facilities in Cortland, New York are FDA registered and specialize in producing personal care liquids for the consumer products industry. Cortland is located approximately 35 minutes outside of Syracuse, NY.
Are you a detail oriented, customer service professional with great data entry skills? We are immediately hiring a QA Documentatation Reviewer at KIK Cortland Central. This individual will review executed batch records and ensure that customer requirements are met in accordance with release specifications. Works closely with internal and external customers to coordinate the execution of Annual Product Reviews according to KIK SOP’s and/or customer specified requirements. Ideal candidate has some quality assurance experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures, safety requirements, cGMP regulations and customer requirements applicable to this position.
- Perform reviews and approvals of executed batch records.
- Perform product final release and provide the customer with required documents.
- Responsible for Non-Compliance Reporting follow-up tracking and report closures, documentation archive, and compile batch record dockets.
- Review batch records for conformance to customer requirements, conformance to specifications, and completeness of information and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in JD Edwards Quality Assurance functions.
Follow up and locate missing or incomplete information. Communication with customers in resolving batch record concerns.
Completes assigned Annual Product Reviews in accordance with KIK SOP’s and/or customer specified requirements.
Provide all necessary documents for customer audits in a timely fashion and attend as requested.
- Minimum high school diploma and 1-2 years related experience. Preferred Vocational Certification.
- Must be detail oriented with good communication skills
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- FDA GMP manufacturing environment experience a plus.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.